Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Kennelwood may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
Credit Card or Debit Card Number
If you purchase Kennelwood’s products and services, we collect information which is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our affiliates or partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Kennelwood collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services and products you have requested.
Kennelwood may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of products or services available from Kennelwood.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Kennelwood does not sell, rent or lease personal information of Kennelwood’s customers to third parties.
Kennelwood may, from time to time, contact you on our own behalf or on behalf of our external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Kennelwood may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
Kennelwood may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kennelwood; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kennelwood; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Kennelwood or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Request any of our service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law,
provide a product or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with any applicable statute of privacy act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen
Kennelwood does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
From time to time, Kennelwood may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Kennelwood, you may opt out of such communications by using the unsubscribe function provided.
Photographs and Images
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Different State’s Protections
Your personal information may be stored on computers in a State different from the State in which you reside. Different States may provide different protections for your personal information.
Changes to this Statement
Effective as of February, 2021